Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Communicating effectively with homeowners, guests, employees and managers in a positive, productive and efficient manner.
- Presenting a positive, welcoming environment in the Keystone Resort Property Management Administration office.
- Answering phones promptly and professionally, and directing callers to the correct destination, and following up on any calls and emails related to Property Management that need to be examined further.
- Checking email regularly throughout the day to ensure prompt attention to immediate issues.
- Providing strong team support by assisting Community Association Managers with meeting packet organization, HOA website updates, change forms, email blasts and any other administrative assistance.
- Assisting with condo lost and found items by reaching out to Housekeeping Managers regarding the status of the lost items and following up with the owners and guests.
- Stimulating professional development through on-going training classes and cross training opportunities.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Acrobat Pro.
- Familiarity with LMS and Asgard preferred, but not required.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present information to owners, guests, managers and other employees of the organization.
- Attention to detail, multitask oriented, professional mannerism, self-motivated, proactive, highly organized.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 176853
You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle for less in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world’s most [...]